[ale] User Private Group -- what are the benefits?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:27:52 EDT 2012

This is precisely the information I needed. There are several SGID
directories we have that rely on this functionality (an improvement
over the old configuration IMHO). What I didn't realize is that it
relied on the user's umask for setting group permissions in the SGID
directory.

Thank you.

--
James Sumners