[ale] A question for the python gurus

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 1 12:33:25 EDT 2012

On Fri Jun 01, 2012 09:09AM, Pete Hardie wrote:
> It appears to not be finding one of the header lines, and the
> dictionary is returning a None object.  Either you have
> malformed/differently formatted messages, or the script was written
> for some different messages

Thanks to all who responded.  Once I displayed all the headers in mutt,
the script worked as expected.  I only show a subset of all available
message headers and apparently one or two it was looking for I hide by
default.

However, I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me how I might add the body
of the message to what gets passed to Omnifocus.  Right now it's just a
few of the message headers.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Do not seek death; death will find you.
But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment.
                 --Dag Hammarskjold

Darwin tbook-2.local 11.4.0 x86_64
12:28  up  4:04, 3 users, load averages: 2.39 2.46 2.44