[ale] Google vs. Oracle - The great android debate

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Fri Jun 1 09:01:49 EDT 2012

Who knows.  I'm not a lawyer and monkeys are easily trained to keep
hitting a lever to get a snack.  I'm sure lawyers and corporapists are
too.  (Sorry, couldn't help the Aaron reference there!)  : P