[ale] [OT] Fax

Jason Boyles jason at duncancreek.net
Tue Jul 17 20:11:42 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM, John Anderson <j at intte.com> wrote:

> I am looking to send some faxes. There are a million services on the
> Internet to send one without a land line. Anyone have any
> recommendations among the myriad choices?

https://www.hellofax.com/

Works with cloud storage services like Box, Google Drive & Dropbox.

You can send and receive, and edit them in the web page.

There's also a RESTful API, and Ruby & Python modules to interface with
that conveniently.

The Ruby library docs have a nice walkthrough of the API via curl if you
want to see what's possible:

https://github.com/maletor/hello_fax

Send faxes from the command line, or your bash script!

You know you want to.

--
jgb <jason at duncancreek.net>