[ale] Meeting Topic?

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:49:45 EDT 2012

On 2012/07/16, at 12:39 , Doug Hall wrote:
> I probably won't be able to come, but does anyone know what we'll be
> discussing at Thursday's meeting? I'd love to have a good excuse to
> get out of my prior commitment. ;-)
>
> Doug

Thanks for the nudge.  Just now picking up the ball on arranging a
presentation for the Thursday, July 19th ALE Central meeting.

Apologies, but I've been out of town for the past couple of weeks, both
work business and play business, but busy business none the less.

I have an idea for an alt discussion topic if my contacts don't return
anything by tonight.  All other offers are, of course, welcome.

in peace
aaron
ALE Events Coordinator (etc)