[ale] Local DDS5 tape drive source

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Jul 15 18:37:39 EDT 2012

I know this has been *seven* years ago and I don't think your even still
on the ALE list... Still want it? A bit dusty since I pulled it from the
server at the time and left it out:-O Also have a much cleaner Exabyte
EXB-210 tape library that came to me from the same source as the two
servers, so presumably the same size tape.

Both yours if you want them, will offer them up on the list if not. BTW,
I'm meeting someone else at noon Saturday the 21st at Microcenter in
Marietta.

William