[ale] My Pi has shipped! My Pi has shipped!!

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:37:21 EDT 2012

Something to think about...

http://news.yahoo.com/developer-hacks-raspberry-pi-play-super-nintendo-games-211515160.html;_ylt=Ai4cwAvqKOi1fziv2v3PvRsjtBAF;_ylu=X3oDMTNpbTBtMnM2BG1pdAMEcGtnAzc5YWYyZWU2LTQzYjYtMzhiNC04ZTJlLWVjYjJmZGE4NDM2NARwb3MDOQRzZWMDbG5fT3BlblNvdXJjZV9nYWwEdmVyA2EyZDBiNGIwLWM2ZTYtMTFlMS1iZDVmLWU5NjI4MmRjOTUwMA--;_ylv=3

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> geek-cave re-org not complete :-(
>
> got busy on setting up designs for pub :-)
>
> priorities!
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Rich Faulkner <rfaulkner at tux86.org> wrote:
>> Jim.........What?!  Misplaced, even after the "GGG?!!"
>>
>> Why your man-cave must be neat and tidy by now?  Surely!
>>

>> On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 13:59 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>
>> There is a problem with tiny systems. They get misplaced in my house.
>>
>> _somewhere_ I have an arduino and a 3-axis accelerometer....somewhere....

> James P. Kinney III
>
> Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
> gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his
> own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
>
> http://electjimkinney.org
> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org