[ale] [OT] Getting into forensic work

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jul 10 13:38:32 EDT 2012

To be a bit better about it: a credential, used in a court case, is seen as
satisfactory proof of competency. I think that is probably a bad idea as it
only proves that the person passed as competent at some point in the past.
A person should have to actually prove their competence on a case-by-case
basis, instead of the judge telling the jury that a credential is proof
positive itself. Just my two cents, though.