[ale] [OT] Getting into forensic work

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:36:25 EDT 2012

Mike,

Greg Freeman is your go to guy for this sort of stuff. He has been doing
exactly that sort of stuff for several years. Besides the technical
competence, which you no doubt have, there is the legal aspect of chain of
custody and such. To be admissible in court, it must be able to be proven
that the evidence has not been altered in any way. Perhaps the experience
requirement is to demonstrate not so much competence as a test of character
to show that you aren't tempted to mishandle the evidence?

Best to you,
Greg Clifton