[ale] flip flopping on programming, now interested in c++

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Jul 2 23:08:41 EDT 2012

Wolf, thanks for the info on Chatzilla. I think that will do nicely as a cross platform IRC solution for me at the moment, since I have Firefox running everywhere. Er, except on my Android tablet. I'll have to look elsewhere for that. Firefox on Android is not nearly as sophisticated as Dolphin, so I'll have to look into the options for that.

Leam, thanks for the info on IRC that you posted and the references to the C++ group on freenode.

I was able to access and observe the group for a while in Chatzilla. I didn't try to post anything.

This looks like a good way to get and share information. It also looks like it could be a terrible time sink, watching the screen all day.

It also looks like what Twitter sounds like it would look like. I haven't tried Twitter yet.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern. My email address has changed. Replying to former
address. Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

call on the phone. I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
mailing lists and such. I don't always see new email messages very quickly.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O) Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com

Wolf Halton <wolf.halton at gmail.com> wrote:

Chatzilla extension for Firefox is cross-platform

http://evergreen-community-01.lyrasistechnology.org
http://sourcefreedom.com
Apache developer:
wolfhalton at apache.org