[ale] video of Keys to SSH presentation?

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:25:37 EST 2012

Doesn't look like I've found time to edit that one yet.
I'm hoping to be able to catch up soon.

I fell behind a long ways back when I got sidetracked into
the challenge of getting Bob Toxen's slides from August
2011 reworked into a nicely composed video format (Bob
uses a very esoteric program for composing and presenting
his slides called "magicpoint". The "mgp" presentations
are flat text files with markup, and formating is tied to the fonts
and font sizes on the system).  I was able to get a macports
version of the mgp program installed and have a really nicely
reformatted version of Bob's mgp slide show, but the only way
to convert to standard color graphics is with tedious one by
one screen captures.  Things kind of stalled there. :-P

Anyway, to put something on line until I can get back to
packaging ALE presentations, I just encoded the raw audio
from the Keys 2 SSH prex to a reasonably sized mp3 and
posted that along with a PDF copy of the slide deck here:

<http://arxion.net/ale/>

Maybe you can play the track and follow along with a
little guess work of where to flip the slides.

Hope that helps!

peace
aaron