[ale] Better do my talk before it is illegal

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:54:24 EST 2012

That's me, always on the Cutting Edge.

BTW I have successfully repaired an HTC G1 which came to me with a
broken touchscreen ( but an intact LCD screen).  The repair cost me
about $50 and 3 hours, but the replacement part was only $15 of that.
 I hope to be able to demonstrate some actual live phone HAX04ing on
the 16th, assuming that the RIAA  doesn't break down the doors,
re-break my screen, and carry me off.  Fortunately THAT would Never
Happen ( http://www.billboard.com/news/dj-drama-arrested-in-mixtape-raid-1003533767.story
)
But heck, I think I'm safe 'til 2013 if I read the papers right.

I promise no gratuitous political discussion will take place.  I
cannot guarantee that germane discussion about the current state of
copyright and DMCA law will not arise.

-- CHS