[ale] Fwd: Georgia Bill Would Prohibit Subsidies For Municpal Broadband - Slashdot

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Jan 25 18:47:42 EST 2012

Mike,
I beg to disagree.

You may be, at times, strongly opinionated, but then you have the
knowledge and background to support those opinions.
You also, at times can be a bit stubborn. :)

But obnoxious?  Nah!  You are, without a doubt, the most polite, while
stubbornly opinionated, person I have ever met.

There are a few others on this list, who shall remain nameless, who are
somewhat more obnoxious in emails than they are in person.  Make that a
LOT more obnoxious!

But, for the record, this list is an outstanding model of  polite
conversation compared to others I have frequented in the past.  The worst
of the lot being "Christian" lists.  Go figure.

Sean