[ale] Fwd: Georgia Bill Would Prohibit Subsidies For Municpal Broadband - Slashdot

Andrew Sledge andrew at novologic.com
Wed Jan 25 10:49:31 EST 2012

And with this, I unsubscribe. It's hard to take a list seriously when
this is constantly being thrown around. It takes away from the value and
just filtering through the nonsense is a total time-suck.

It's not even a differing of politics but the constant onslaught
of regurgitated Huffington Post/Slate/Alternet blog language. Come on
man, there are a lot of words there but you said nothing at all.

Good luck in life and peace be with you all.

--
Andrew Sledge