[ale] wiki choices

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:43:20 EST 2012

MediaWiki. You really can't find a more developed wiki platform than that.

SyntaxHighlight[1] and CSS[2] are definitely handy to have on a
technical documentation wiki. I also really like using wikEd[3] for
editing.

A couple other handy extensions are:

InterWiki List -- http://mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:InterwikiList
SpecialInterwiki -- http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SpecialInterwiki