[ale] LINKS and UTC time vs GPS time, not the same???

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Jan 23 12:24:32 EST 2012

On 1/23/2012 12:30 AM, Ben Coleman wrote:

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the tip.  I haven't really tried to figure out the server
part of NTPD yet.  I've just been trying to get the client mode working
on both Linux and Windows, which I've done.  I've got some new GPS toys
coming and intend to see if I can get that working.  Then, I may try to
get a local server running.  I'm saving your message in case I need to
check out chrony.  It sounds like an interesting alternative.

Sincerely,

Ron