[ale] semiOT: tablet screen repair

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Jan 23 10:45:40 EST 2012

I haven't but I did just notice over the weekend that there is a store in Town Center Mall (Cobb County) that does cell phone repair.  I wonder if they also do repairs to tablets since it is similar technology.  (The first time I saw an Ipad I said it looked like a smart phone for senior citizens.)

Sunny Wireless
400 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW # 616 Kennesaw, GA 30144
(678) 290-9979