[ale] [OT] Software and file formats for on-line/correspondence chemical education

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Jan 22 17:40:13 EST 2012

You've got to be kidding.  It really took more than 90 seconds to solve
this problem?

If a dollar bill is 6" long, then 2 to the foot.
at 5,280 feet to the mile that is 10,650 bills to the mile. (btm)
tack 5 zeros on to the end gets you to the moon: 1,065,000,000 bills.
double that to get the round trip total: 2,130,000,000 bills.

My opinion of DeVry students just took a significant hit.

Sean