[ale] [OT] Software and file formats for on-line/correspondence chemical education

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Jan 21 10:16:50 EST 2012

Ron

The school supports Moodle and Eluminate. After that, student and
instructor are pretty much on their own. The education technologists
know Microsoft stuff sort of well, Mac not so much, and Linux has
been heard of. Tablets are total unknowns.

I like the non-Eluminate links - but will not be able to implement
them for this project since the school wants their servers used.
End of discussion.