[ale] [OT] Cheap Suits

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Jan 20 22:54:36 EST 2012

I too try to avoid suits except for weddings and funerals.  If I needed
one temporarily, I'd look into renting one.  If I felt the need to buy
one, based on their ads, I'd check Men's Warehouse or Burlington Coat
Factory (if they sell suits).  I THINK I bought my wedding suit from
Men's Warehouse back in 1998, but I can't remember for sure.  I'm a low
key guy, so that was just nice a sport coat, slacks, and a tie, but it
worked out fine.  I don't remember about pricing, but after 14 years,
those will have changed anyway.

Sincerely,

Ron