[ale] [OT] Cheap Suits

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jan 20 19:32:24 EST 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 19:12 -0500, Michael Potter wrote:
> P90X.
> Worked for me.
> And Cheaper than a new suit.
> http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do

This is something I'm looking into myself.  I've done yoga so I may not
do the yoga portion.  I can invest an hour to do the exercise piece.

I used to walk many miles in my sub.  At the peak of my regime I was
doing 10+ miles per day.  The problem here is that my body was getting
used to the miles so the weight loss decelerated.   It is amazing how
efficient the body can be at consuming energy when it is required.

I don't walk as much now, but the benefit of that time I spent has given
me the ability to walk distance without fatigue.  I also used the time
to brainstorm.  I can brainstorm better when my body is doing something
repetitive.

Chris