[ale] Major security hole on X11 desktops

mike at trausch.us mike at trausch.us
Thu Jan 19 16:53:06 EST 2012

Just thought everyone would want to know about this.

	http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2012/q1/200

This bug exists on my system, though right after I hit "send" I am
implementing a workaround for it.  If you have a version of X11 that is
older than approximately June 2011, you do not have this problem.

Otherwise, your kids will own you.  :-|

	--- Mike

                                   --- Carveth Read, “Logic”