[ale] Tablet as a desktop

Robert Heaven roberth1954 at aim.com
Tue Jan 17 11:17:17 EST 2012

Actually, the Transformer (Tablet+Keyboard) makes perfect sense for people that need computing functions while in a mobile environment. You can't always find a convenient table/desk to sit a laptop on. And, besides the keyboard/trackpad adds battery drain.

Now, for someone like me that is a full-time tele-commuter and sit at my desk 10-14 hours a day, it does not make sense. I don't need computing functions while mobile so, the smart phone is more than sufficient.