[ale] 'Rocks' was: RHEL-6.1 system with 4 CPU sockets and 1TB of memory

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:44:32 EST 2012

Nice pics!
It is an excellent puzzle even though it's a meteorwrong. That thing is
huge!. It'll take a rather large saw to cut in half. It may work to use
vertical band saw that can be liquid cooled. Will need to add a moving sled
to carry the slagrock. Harbor Freight has a handheld bandsaw for under
$100. It could slice edges. I'm not allowed in there without adult
supervision :-(