[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 48, Issue 27

Andrew Sledge andrew at novologic.com
Mon Jan 9 12:32:36 EST 2012

You could go overkill and use supervisord.

http://supervisord.org/

I use this to monitor WSGI services and restart them when necessary.

--
Andrew Sledge

NovoLogic : System Developer
Direct: 770.609.2242 | Fax: 678.990.3290 | Mobile: 404.939.2493

Providing confidence, security and resources to help our clients complete
technology intensive projects that focus on consumer education, sales and
communication.

"The significant problems that we have cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking with which we created them." - Albert Einstein