[ale] emacs auto completion mode

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Mon Jan 9 09:39:42 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Pablo Ordonez <pablo.f.ordonez at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> New with emacs. I'm not able to implement auto-completion for Gtk+3. I'm
> using CEDET and Auto Complete Mode as UI. Semantic is unable to find
> include files ( <gtk/gtk.h> ), but it can parse the tags of the code in the
> open buffers. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm afraid I can't help directly, but since you're new to emacs, I'll
relate that I've had mostly good experiences in contacting the emacs lisp
authors directly for help or (when possible) contacting them through their
favorite on-topic mailing list.  (That's for the case when google doesn't
yield pre-existing mailing list discussions, of course.)

Good luck.

--
  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/