[ale] C64 turn 30 years old this week.

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Fri Jan 6 09:22:55 EST 2012

Well Happy Birthday Commodore 64!  I'll have to break mine out and write
a game or two.  (Not joking...still have mine!)

Indeed, those were great days (even magical) as all of this was new and
exciting to me.  Writing programs (all games) was what I was into back
then (1978-83) and did that on a Commodore PET 2001 w/a cassette tape
drive then later on an Apple IIe.  Great fun and great days those were!
Back when you used your imagination to substitute for flashy graphics.

Happy Birthday C64!

RinL