[ale] And we're back! - Further OT - Rum wars

Scott Bragg walkingbear at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:54:31 EST 2012

You call that rum?  Appleton's is acceptable for day-to-day drinking,
though I prefer Cruzan Single Barrel over Appleton's.   For a really good
medium-dark rum find a bottle of Ron Anejo Pompero Aniversario.  It's a
Venezuelan rum so whenever the govt there get's peevish with the US, it's
hard to find.   For a really good black-strap rum try Gosling's Black Seal
or The Kraken (my wife's favorites).   Myers is the only drinkable dark rum
I can find at most restaurants, though some of the better places are
starting to stock Cruzan.

And with that, I'm off to pour a glass of Pamero, light up a pipe of
toasted cavendish and whip this damned xen server into shape.  Cherr-i-o!

Scott