[ale] FXI Tech's "Cotton Candy" available for preorder

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:08:57 EST 2012

The only way I can be interested in either the Cotton Candy  or the
Raspberry Pi is if they can be powered without relying on something
provisioned. I don't see any way to do that with the Cotton Candy (unless I
want to keep it plugged into USB), so I'm stuck waiting on the next line of
RPs.

--Cameron <http://ghostfreeman.net>