[ale] OT Fwd: ajug-members Atlanta Mobile Developers Meetup tonight - Android

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Feb 28 09:44:02 EST 2012

Hi all,

I don't know if I'll make it to this meeting or not but I thought you'd
like to see it.  The topic is introduction to Android (apparently from a
programming perspective).

Please note, if you RSVP, send it to the original sender, James Prolizo
on his meetup.com address, not to me.
Note also, they're having pizza at 6:30, meeting at 7:00.  I don't know
if there is any fee to attend or get the food.  The meetup web page
doesn't mention any fees.

Sincerely,

Ron