[ale] Fixperms

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Feb 27 14:36:07 EST 2012

I thought I saw a program a while back that fixed permissions.  I
accidently ran 'sudo chown -R root.root /' in chrooted system.  Now I
can not ping.  I just need to fix permissions in /dev.  I thought there
was a script that would do this for me and set them up correctly.  I
guess I could go to anther system and get the perms of the files in /dev
and then set those on this chrooted environment.

My desktop runs 11.04, but in my home directly I have an installed
CentOS 5.7 that I'm using to code in.  Once I upgrade my desktop to
12.04 I can then just copy over that directory and keep coding.

Chris