[ale] Linux DESKTOP User's Group

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Mon Feb 27 13:30:32 EST 2012

+1 on interest!

I am not an admin (these days) but touch on a lot of topics that an
admin does BUT the desktop is my primary interest at this time.

Suwanee is easy for me being as I'm in Lilburn and work OTP in the NE as
well.

I'm an intermediate level user and could stand to brush-up on a lot.
Daily driver on all my personal machines and most in our home.  Have
been in and out of Linux since the late 90's (mostly out) and finally
took the Linux oath a couple of years ago.  Now "baptized" as such this
is what I evangelize (as for computing) and support through my work and
efforts.  My job is very Linux focused thus even more of my interest as
I work at the manufacturing level as a Customer Support Engineer.

Will watch this with interest and please keep my email if you develop a
mailing list....

Thanks.......Rich in lilburn