[ale] OT: Who else plans to get a RaspberryPi?

Ted W ted at techmachine.net
Sat Feb 25 17:17:44 EST 2012

I've been following the development of these for several months now and it looks like the first batch of developer boards are due to be available for purchase within the month. I'm anticipating they're going to sell like hotcakes when the release is announced and was wondering if there were any others on the list hoping to get their hands on one. What kind of projects do you have planned? What kind of expectations do you have for it? Personally, I'm probably going to play with it for a bit, no project in particular. I hope to eventually make a box to put XBMC on it as it looks like it is fairly capable of decoding HD video.

For those who haven't heard of it, take a look:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/

--
Ted W. < Ted at Techmachine.net >
Registered GNU/Linux user #413569