[ale] High Schooler in east Cobb needs help with Senior Project

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Feb 24 10:19:21 EST 2012

Help!
My daughter has asked me to help one of her classmates find somewhere that he can intern for 12 hours as part of his senior project.
He is doing a project on computer maintenance. I can't do this for him because I work remotely and most of what I do is not maintenance based.
Can anyone make any recommendations or offer themselves to help with this?
It has become a little bit of emergency due to procrastination and work demands on my part, so it would need to be something that could be set up very quickly.
Mainly it would involve him shadowing you while you work and explaining what you do and answering questions about what the process consists of so he can prepare a presentation.
Thanks,
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420