[ale] Michael Warfield, I sent you a personal email

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Wed Feb 22 18:18:00 EST 2012

Hey Ron,

On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 17:21 -0500, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> Hi guys, sorry to post this to the list, but I needed to get it to
> Michael Warfield.  Others can ignore it.

> Michael W., I just wanted to let you know I sent you a personal email
> regarding some questions I have on 02/17/12 at noon to your
> mhw at wittsend.com address.  I haven't heard from you and didn't know if
> you'd seen it.  I included additional phone numbers in that email, if
> you need them.

Yeah, I saw it.  Unfortunately, I've been rather swamped with work and
some odd business and writing and all and really hadn't had a chance to
reply.  And then, quite honestly, it slip my mind as it slipped deeper
into the archaeological digs of my mailbox.  I should have at least
acknowledged it.  My apologies.

> Sincerely,

> Ron

Regards,