[ale] Michael Warfield, I sent you a personal email

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Feb 22 17:21:48 EST 2012

Hi guys, sorry to post this to the list, but I needed to get it to
Michael Warfield.  Others can ignore it.

Michael W., I just wanted to let you know I sent you a personal email
regarding some questions I have on 02/17/12 at noon to your
mhw at wittsend.com address.  I haven't heard from you and didn't know if
you'd seen it.  I included additional phone numbers in that email, if
you need them.

Sincerely,

Ron