[ale] How Can I?

Gene Poole gene.poole at macys.com
Wed Feb 22 10:57:49 EST 2012

I know I've asked this question in the past, but life got in the way of my
computers.

So once again:

Between my wife and I we must have more that a half-dozen mail accounts
scattered around. What I would like to do, but I don't know how, would be
to automatically go out there and pull all of our mail messages and add
them all to my local mail server and provide a central location where I
could read all of my mail for any of my four client machines.  Does anyone
know how this could be done? Do you need more information about my
environment?

Thanks In Advance,
Gene