[ale] grub rescue

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat Feb 18 14:43:37 EST 2012

That's not going to help if the root partition is not in the partition
table, though.

Additional questions for the OP: what partitioning utility was used to
create the partition? Also, you said that the partition was encrypted, but
if that is the case I assume you had to give the system a key at boot time
before the kernel could even be loaded, is that correct?

--
Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwich!