[ale] Outsider contact to bellsouth.net

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:39:31 EST 2012

I had great success twice when 02 new accounts were created in my name
without my permission.
I went to Yahoo Financials and googled for all of the CEO/Board Of
Directors emails (48 accounts then).
It worked like a charm. Everything was good in 48 hrs :-)

If you want, contact me offline and I can give you the email addresses I
have.