[ale] MySQL Cluster

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Fri Feb 17 09:14:26 EST 2012

Given that MySQL is now owned by Oracle and they're already doing unfriendly things with the OEL as opposed to other Linux distros as regards Oracle products I wouldn't trust them to continue playing nice with MySQL.  So if you're making a choice you probably want to look at Postgresql.

Unfortunately I've not done clustering with either of them so can't help you.