[ale] Successfully installed Cyanogen Mod on my Samsung!

Fri Feb 17 04:10:19 EST 2012

Thanks for the demo. Even though your process had very little
resemblance to what I had to go through, it really helped me. I've
tried to take this task on several time in the past and never really
got past the requirement of using the open source Heimdall tool to
avoid the use of a windows only based Odin tool that comes from
Samsung. But, tonight I did it! I'll even get an hour and 50 minutes
of sleep tonight if I fall asleep right freaking now.

Thanks again.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.