[ale] help please getting script file to work

Andrew Wade andrewiwade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:43:51 EST 2012

Can you tell us the model of the USB GPS device?  I see some other posts
about that same command:  stty -F /dev/ttyUSB0 57600 igncr clocal -echo
-ixon

I want to understand which commands you are using are working or not (or if
you just grabbed them from another source and tried to do the same thing in
a different Linux OS with no luck)

Also, what Linux are you using?