[ale] raid suggestions

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:40:55 EST 2012

As I know some bits of your setup, I would really be interested in details
of configuration and symptoms of your issues before and after the change.
I've seen sw raid just SUCK performance wise and it's always been crappy
hardware root cause. It sounds like you've hit a corner case in software
that would be good to document fully for a "don't do this" paper.