[ale] OT: Where can I learn about microphones?

Fri Feb 10 16:26:57 EST 2012

I will consider a few permanent installation options for the
conference room on our floor of the building. However, we also rent
meeting rooms of different sizes on different floors of this building
and in other buildings. I really need to be able to handle any
situation.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Jeff Hubbs <jhubbslist at att.net> wrote:
> Also, make sure the room is very acoustically dead and that the noise
> floor (HVAC, fluorescent lighting fixtures) is well-controlled.  And
> lube the chairs.
>
> On 2/10/12 3:07 PM, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
>> Boundary mics do well for teleconferencing when trying to pick up people
>> around a table.
>>
>> On 2/10/12 3:00 PM, Pete Hardie wrote:
>>> Check podcasting fora - lots of microphone porn there.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.