[ale] Silly browser strings

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Fri Feb 10 11:39:47 EST 2012

Interestingly there is a thread on the BIND user's mailing list about an exploit where expired domains get cached by bad guys and nothing you can do can eliminate these bad caches.   Since the traffic is coming to your server you're probably not a victim of these but it seems like a parallel kind of discussion.