[ale] Linux Based Content Management Software

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:37:12 EST 2012

Bob,

Mambo forked because the corp started making decisions and the core
developers walked. They formed "Joomla" and it's very active an alive.
You can also look at Drupal, which has a lot of traction. The main
difference is you can build a "non-geek required" site in Joomla much
easier than in Drupal. Both those are PHP based.

If you like frameworks and Python, there's Django, CherryPy, and
several others. I don't care much for Ruby on Rails so can't say
what's good there.

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>