[ale] checking for interest for a free intro class "Introduction to Automating Linux System Administration using CFEngine 3"

Aleksey Tsalolikhin atsaloli.tech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:50:48 EST 2012

Very good, and thanks for your interest.   Would Sunday afternoon (4pm - 6pm)
work for you?   Maybe we could all head out for dinner and drinks afterward?
What would be a good spot?

I have to be at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center in Atlanta on Monday.

I don't know yet where I'll be staying probably somewhere around there.

Can anybody suggest a venue?  Or else I can just host it at whatever
hotel I stay at...

Best,
-at