[ale] raid suggestions

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Feb 9 16:02:03 EST 2012

Another benefit to controller based is you can often manipulate things during POST when you get to the controller's BIOS.

On the flip side the downside is that you are often required to manipulate only that way so have to reboot to change things.   But then again I seldom change RAID setups after initial install.