[ale] OT: Androd note taking

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Feb 9 12:55:06 EST 2012

I'd like to replace a paper notebook with my wife's Vizio tablet :P

I'm combing eBay looking for a capacitive stylus.

I use my paper notebook to jot down designs, schematics, notes, etc.  Is
there a good app that does this?  Does it sync and possibly allow web
access from my Ubuntu desktop?  I have Evernote, but I've not tried to
use it outside of just typing quick notes.

Be nice if I could convert notes to PDF.

I'm looking for ways that I can use her tablet productively.  If I can,
I may buy one of the Novo ICS tablets.  This one is hers.

Chris