[ale] Linux install breaking windows?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:02:56 EST 2012

Wait, you installed Linux and Windows broke? Isn't that the way it is
SUPPOSED to work? Isn't that called that a "feature?"

But no, seriously, what Jim said. Fsck won't help the Windows side, will
it? So they probably should run scan disk on the Windows partition if/when
they get it back up just in case there is a bad section on the hard drive.
That should flag the bad section and move the data, if it's not too far
gone already.